At Haenam, the tip of the Korean Peninsula/
Sticking to healthy food/
Lee Woong Foods
1. Lee Woong Foods, an agricultural business, is a food company that produces safe and reliable sesame oil and raw perilla oil in Haenam, the tip of the Korean peninsula.
2. Leewoong Foods organizes a sesame and perilla cropping team with small-scale farmers in the area. With technical support from the Rural Development Administration, Jeollanam-do Agricultural Technology Center, and Haenam-gun Agricultural Technology Center, farmers learn and secure high-quality agricultural products. Linked with small-scale farms, Lee Woong Foods is a reliable food company equipped with the latest facilities and marketing business strategies.
3. In order to provide safe food to the consumers, Lee Woong Foods has obtained the HACCP certification in 2019.
4. Lee Woong Foods is a safe food company guaranteed by Jeollanam-do. We have acheived this by completing trademark registration with the Korean Intellectual Property Office and obtaining quality certification from the Jeollanam-do Governor.
- Address13-91 Eunjeoksa-gil, Masan-myeon, Haenam-gun, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
- Phone+82 61-532-7200
- Business Number898-81-00667
- Business TypePartnership
- Year Established2017
- Total Employees11 - 50
- House Brand AvailableNo
- Dropshipping AvailableYes
Annual Production Capacity
|Product Name||Unit (Piece/Box)||Average||Max||Verified|